Leading local greyhound bookmaker Peter Damarell has provided his market for Sunday nights Pets Tucker Gawler Gold Cup final installing Kalden Mayhem trained by Troy Murray as the $2.50 favourite.
Troy looks to have a big hand in the final with four runners engaged including the second and third favourites being Aston Thomas ($3.50) and Kalden Aurora ($4.60) with only Aston Usain given an outside chance in the pre post market at $21.00.
On course patrons will have the opportunity to win a $200 betting voucher to be placed on the Cup by filling out an entry form on the night. The voucher has been kindly donated by the SA Bookmakers League and will provide even more excitement on Sunday night for patrons.
An added bonus for oncourse patrons will be the appearance of the Triple M syndicated greyhound “Rush Hour” engaged in race 7 on a super 11 event program. The promotional greyhound that performed well during the Triple M Adelaide Cup series returns to the track after 3 weeks off and with a touch of luck her trainer Kim Johnstone believes a change of venue may see her in the winner’s circle. Rush Hour is engaged in Race 7 number 8 due to jump at 7.04pm SA time.
The Pets Tucker Gawler Gold Cup box draw and pre post market.
2011 Pets Tucker Gawler Gold Cup Final
1. Watch Out Pete Geoff Mitchell ($8.00)
2. Aston Thomas Troy Murray ($3.50)
3. Aston Usain Troy Murray ($21.00)
4. Kalden Mayhem Troy Murray ($2.50)
5. Kalden Aurora Troy Murray ($4.60)
6. Vanilla Gorilla Craig Arthur ($21.00)
7. Bad Boy Pedro John McMillan ($8.00)
8. Rawson Reason Don Foster ($15.00)
9. Pea Shooter (1st Res) Murray Harvey ($26.00)
10. Airbag (2nd Res) Murray Harvey ($31.00)
The $38,500 Group 3 Final will be run this Sunday night 6th November. It will be race 8 on the program and is listed to jump at 7.22pm (SA time).