Strathalbyn Cup Heats Forced Back One Week Due To Mechanical Breakdown

Further to the loss of the final eight races at Sunday due to a mechanical failure, participants are advised of the following arrangements:

The heats and final of the have been postponed until November 11 (heats) and November 18 (final)

Nominations for the meeting of Thursday September 20 – including the heats of the Sister Cities Cup – were held over until 11:00am Monday morning.

Special trials were made available after Monday night’s Angle Park meeting for greyhounds that are drawn into the heats of the Sister Cities Cup on Thursday night and failed to get a run at Strathalbyn Sunday despite being engaged in a later race.

Trainers who had at least one runner engaged at Strathalbyn from race 3 onwards will be entitled to a refund of nomination fees and a $30 compensation fee in addition to normal travel fees.

A decision relating to the future of imminent race meetings scheduled for Strathalbyn will only be made once has been able to satisfy itself that the system is functioning properly.

0 0 votes
Article Rating

More greyhound news

Notify of
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments