The winner of Saturday’s final will receive $25,000 and a magnificent ladies bracelet manufactured by Evans & Son Jeweller, located on level 2 of Macarthur Square Shopping Complex.
All ladies will be admitted free to this meeting. Gates open at 5.30 pm and the first race is at 7.27 pm with the Ladies Bracelet Final timed for 9.57 pm.
An added attraction is a lucky draw for all the ladies attending on the night, with the prize also a magnificent ladies bracelet from Evans and Son Jeweller, valued at over $2000.
The box draw for the final was conducted at the track tonight and the field is:
2010 Evans and Son Jeweller Ladies Bracelet Final May 8, 2010 520m 9.57 pm
- Box 1 – Cindeen Shelby Kel Greenough
- Box 2 – Ashby Devil Warren Cunningham
- Box 3 – Flash Of Light Mark Delbridge
- Box 4 – Jacklin Brown John Boersma
- Box 5 – La Voca John Sweet
- Box 6 – Navada Sunrise Tracey Bruce
- Box 7 – Dana Beatrice Rod McDonald
- Box 8 – Daydream Brett May
- 1st Res. – Paua To Erupt Steven
- 2nd Res. – White Nimbastic Owen Langley