Following Saturday night’s heats at Wentworth Park the box draw for next Saturday night’s 2010 Summer Cup final was completed on track. The details of the official draw are published below.
A cheque for $25,000 together with a presentation rug and trophy awaits the winner of the final. All place getters receive a GBOTA Commemorative Medallion as a memento of the occasion.
The program next Saturday also includes the $8000 to the winner Give Me Five at Stud Bill Baker Bull N Barley final over 520m. This popular annual feature is scheduled at this time each year at Wentworth Park, with contestants coming out of a series of heats at the following tracks: Bathurst, Dubbo, Grafton, Gunnedah, Kempsey, Muswellbrook, Nowra and Temora.
Next Saturday at Wentworth Park also includes the XXXX Summer Bright Larger Promotion, giving patrons a chance to win a great prize of an Everdure Red Rock Fraser BBQ and a table for 10 to the dinner in the function centre for the Group 3 AAA Radiator Specialists Christmas Gift Final 520m at Wentworth Park on December 18.
Next Saturday will also feature an appearance by the XXXX Summer Bright Larger Beach Girls, who will be giving away sunglasses to patrons.
The Summer Cup final goes as race 8 at 9.50 pm on Saturday’s ten race program. Gates open at 5.30 pm with the first race at 7.28 pm. Entry is $5.50 for adults with children free.
2010 Wentworth Park Summer Cup Final
December 4, 2010 720 metres Race 8 9.50 pm
- Box 1 – Mickie Keato – Ray Keating
- Box 2 – Jarvis Bale – Graeme Bate
- Box 3 – Amus – Peter O’Reilly
- Box 4 – Billy Bobaggings – Michael Blissett
- Box 5 – Slick Lee Keith Pedrana
- Box 6 – Beware – – Graeme Bate
- Box 7 – Blue Lorian – Peter Whye
- Box 8 – Dynamic Frost – Brian Barrington
- 1st res – Devine Nation – Patrick Parrelli
- 2nd res – Hockey Fan – Carolyn Reinke