Greyhound racing in time: Destini Fireball on top, Voodoo Magic’s Darwin record
- Duncan Stearn looks back at the race career of one of Australia’s greatest stud dogs Head Honcho, and his win in the 1993 Shepparton Cup.
- NSW Labor leader was heading to the famous Dapto dogs to talk to participants in the midst of the NSW greyhound ban.
- Duncan Stearn takes issue with the then NSW Premier Mike Baird’s statements that NSW greyhound participants are incapable of reform.
- GRNSW places and interim suspension on greyhound trainer Harry Sarkis over carcasses found on his property.
- Accused trainer Harry Sarkis takes aim at the heavy handed over reaction from NSW government and GRNSW all matters around greyhound racing.
- Duncan Stearn covers the race career of the enigmatic 1960’s stayer Bunyip Bint trained by the well respected Stan Cleverley.
- Rob Sheeley previews the interstate raiders chances in the Group 3 Darwin Cup heats.
- Don Turner’s Stew’s Mistake takes out the feature event at a cold and rainy Virginia coursing meeting.
- Victorian coursing greyhounds are preparing for the feature classic calendar event for the puppies, the Victoria Derby and Victoria Oaks meeting at Longwood.
- The Steve White trained Clash Of Kings runs the fastest of the Group 3 Darwin Cup heats and draws the prized red rug for the $25,000 to the winner final.
- The Norm Rinaldi trained Destini Fireball wins the race now named in his honour, the Group 2 AWM Distance Title at The Meadows.
- Bye Bye Bucks wins the Group 2 Dapto Megastar for trainer Ken Lewis.
- The Peter Phillips trained Damek is in fine form ahead of the Tasmanian National Sprint Championships.
- Forty two greyhounds have been nominated for the NSW National Sprint and Distance Championships at Wentworth Park including Magnifique, Forty Twenty and Lochinvar Vogue.
- The Ken Cheetham trained New Divide faces a best eight field in the return of greyhound racing to Newcastle at The Gardens.
- The Victorian Racing Minister Rob Hulls announces the establishment of the Victorian Racing Integrity Commission.
- The Rachel Scott trained Voodoo Magic ran a new track record upsetting pre post favourite Queen Lauryn to win through to the Group 3 Darwin Cup final.
- The Darren McDonald trained Silent Guardian is aiming for a $10,000 bonus in the final leg of the Tri Star Series at Ballarat greys.