Greyhound racing in time: Graeme Bate at the peak of his game in 2011
- Trainer Tony Brett says there's plenty ready to take his place as Fast Times is withdrawn from the Queensland National Sprint Championship heats.
- Greyhound Racing Victoria (GRV) appoints Shane Gillard as its first General Manager of Integrity.
- Ray Drew and family celebrate the Group 1 Maturity Classic win of Kilty Express.
- Duncan Stearn takes issue with constantly repeated “fake news” regarding greyhound racing around the world and particularly in reference to USA greyhound raacing.
- Rob Sheeley previews the $25,000 to the winner Group 3 Darwin Cup final field.
- Dimity Maher previews the Group 3 Laurie Healion Memorial final from The Gardens.
- Bruce Teague puts the basket case which is Queensland Racing firmyl in his sights.
- Can Ritza Hattie go though the Group 3 Laurie Healion Memorial series undefeated.
- Robin Wilson discusses the prospects of quality Tasmanian broodbitch It's A She providing both the Tasmanian National Sprint and Distance Championship representatives.
- Now disgraced Victorian greyhound trainer Graeme Bate was at the peak of his powers when training the quinella of the Group 1 Maturity Classic with Shereen Bale beating Stefan Bale.
- The Rob Redenbach trained Shimaguni wins the Group 3 AWM Distance Championship The Meadows.
- Queen Lauryn overcomes a defeat in the heats to win the Group 3 Darwin Cup final in track record time.
- Half sisters Green Lee and Surin' Sal quinella the feature sprint final at Casino greyhounds.
- Forty seven nominations have been received for the Queensland National Sprint and Distance Championship heats at Albion Park.
- GRNSW release the list of 38 greyhounds to contest the NSW National Sprint Championship heats, while 16 dogs will fight it out in the NSW National Distance Championship heats.
- Angle Park will host 58 dogs to contest the South Australian National Sprint and Distance Championship heats.
- Sandown and The Meadows will share the Victorian National Sprint and Distance Championship heats with dogs the calibre of One Tree Hill, Lilley Criminal and Sky Hazzard engaged.
- In the years before the AGRA controlled the group racing calendar, Brisbane Greyhound Racing Club released the dates for its group races for the coming racing year.
- GRSA announces the 45 greyhounds set to contest the SA National Sprint and Distance Championship heats at Angle Park.
- Stayer Sky Hazzard wins his second consecutive AWM Distance Championship final at The Meadows for trainer Don Hazzard.
- Greyhounds Queensland announce that Albion Park greyhounds will commence to race additional meetings on a Tuesday night.
Similar Greyhound Racing News